Recent advances in wideband communication channels and solid-state electronics have allowed scientists to fully realize its advantages and thereby helping digital communications grow quickly. Digital communications is quickly edging out analog communication because of the vast demand to transmit computer data and the ability of digital communications to do so.
With the help of ‘Sci-tech’ Advanced Digital Communication Trainer Kits, Series TCM 002 Series, accompanied with necessary signal generators on-board and built-in power supply, ample experiments can be performed using the exhaustive manual. Test Points to analyze different signals are provided in the kits.
Differentially Encoded Phase Shift Keying Modulation / Demodulation technique.
Effect of Switch Faults.
Sine Wave Generator
– Provides synchronized Sine waveform output of 500KHz(0 deg.), 500KHz(90 deg.), 500KHz(180 deg.),
– Amplitude of 0 – 4Vp-p
– Provision for Amplitude adjustments provided.
Data Format (Coding)
– Dibit Pair (I & Q), Differential Encoding of I & Q Bits.
Carrier Modulation Techniques
– DPSK modulation
– DQPSK modulation
– Clock frequency of 250 KHZ BIT, BIT Clock, Word Clock.
– Crystal Controlled Pulse Generator.
– On board 8 bit variable NRZ-L pattern Data Simulator
– Switch Faults are provided on board to study different effects on circuit
– Block Description Screen printed on glassy epoxy PCB
– All interconnections are made using 2mm banana Patch cords.
Test points are provided to analyze signals at various points.
All ICS are mounted on IC Sockets.
Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
In-Built Power Supply of +5V/1.5A, ±12V/250mA with Power ON indication
Attractive Wooden enclosures of Light weight Australian Pine Wood.
Set of 2mm Patch cords for interconnections
User’s Manual with sample experimental programs