Recent advances in wideband communication channels and solid-state electronics have allowed scientists to fully realize its advantages and thereby helping digital communications grow quickly. Digital communications is quickly edging out analog communication because of the vast demand to transmit computer data and the ability of digital communications to do so.
With the help of ‘Sci-tech’ Advanced Digital Communication Trainer Kits, Series TCM 002 Series, accompanied with necessary signal generators on-board and built-in power supply, ample experiments can be performed using the exhaustive manual. Test Points to analyze different signals are provided in the kits.
Carrier Sine Wave Generator
– Provides synchronized Sine waveform output of 500KHz(0 deg.), 500KHz(180 deg.)
Clock And Data Generator
– 8 bit variable NRZ-L pattern generated depending on the position of the 8-dit Data Switch provided.
– Clock Frequency is of 250 KHz.
Data Format (Coding)
– Non Return to Zero-Level (NRZ-L)
– Differential Encoded NRZ-L.
Carrier Modulation Techniques
– BPSK modulation
– DPSK modulation
– DEPSK modulation
– Square Looping Technique used in Demodulation section
– Switch Faults are provided on board to study different effects on circuit
– Block Description Screen printed on glassy epoxy PCB
– All interconnections are made using 2mm banana Patch cords.
Test points are provided to analyze signals at various points.
All ICS are mounted on IC Sockets.
Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
In-Built Power Supply of +5V/1.5A, ±12V/250mA with Power ON indication
Attractive Wooden enclosures of Light weight Australian Pine Wood.
Set of 2mm Patch cords for interconnections
User’s Manual with sample experimental programs