Sci-tech Antenna Trainer Model AT 004-1 is a table-top training system. It is very useful to study & understand the principle & working of various antennas and to polar plots by teachers and students. The antennas are designed for use at higher frequencies making them handy and smaller in size for ease of use and better understanding of the subject RF generator, Tone generator Directional coupler, Matching stub, Forward/Reverse meter, Goniometer & various antennas are provided for experimentation. Necessary DC regulated power supplies are built-in.
Functional blocks are indicated on the mimic panel. The trainer includes set of modular mechanical elements forming various antennas, a transmitter unit & a detector unit. A detailed instruction/operating manual with fully documented students workbook & polar graph paper for antenna radiation characteristics are provided.
1. Transmitting Antennas:
1. Simple Dipole λ/2
2. Simple Dipole λ/4
3. Folded Dipole λ/2
4. Yagi UDA Folded Dipole (3E)
5. Yagi UDA Folded Dipole (5 E)
6. Yagi UDA Simple Dipole (5 E)
7. Yagi UDA Simple Dipole (7 E)
8. Horizontal End Fed Hertz Antenna
9. Horizontal End Fed Zeppelin Antenna
10. Ground Plane Antenna
11. Ground Plane with Reflector & Director Ant
12. l/2 Slot Antenna
13. Loop Antenna
14. Helix Antenna
15. l/2 Phase Array Antenna
16. l/4 Phase Array Antenna
17. Combined Collinear Array Antenna
18. Log Periodic Antenna
19. Rhombus Antenna
20. Cut Paraboloid Reflector Antenna
21. Circular Loop Antenna
22. Dipole Antenna
2. Current Probe
3. Mounting stands (Tx, Rx)
4. A. RF – Tee, B. RF – RF adapter, C. RF – RF Cable
5. RF Detector
6. Patch Cord with 4 mm plug terminations
7. Detailed Instruction Manual with Student Workbook & Polar Graph Paper
RF Generator – 750 MHz Approx (output Adjustable).
Tone Generator – 1KHz Approx (output Adjustable).
Directional Coupler – Forward & Reverse (Selectable).
Matching Stub – Slider Type.
Antenna Rotation – 0 – 360° Resolution 1°.
Receiving Antenna – Folded dipole with reflector and Digital Meter.
Forw. / Rev. Meter – Digital Meter, provided on main Panel.
Goniometer – Provided on main panel.
Power Supply – 220/230/240V + 10% VAC, 50 Hertz, Single phase.
Interconnections – 4mm Banana Sockets.
Option: Model TCM 004-1M: Motorized Antenna Trainer AT-1 with PC Interface & PC Software available