Sci-tech PLC Controlled Hydraulic Trainer Model PCT 038 is designed to provide student with full training on study of PLC control in hydraulic applications.
The trainer enables theory and practical experiments to be carried out for study course of PLC based operations in hydraulic controls.
The trainer consists of aluminium profile based stand that is mounted on a work table with wheels.
Hydraulic Control panel with PLC connection interface and relay with two control modes, its electrical system is independent control mode, with no interference with each other and uses safety low voltage of 24V DC.
The hydraulic bench set system includes oil temperature rise detection sensors and system pressure unloading control devices. Hydraulic bench components used are of industrial grade that are used in the field.
All hydraulic components are designed to work under 0.8MPa pressure to avoid air leakage
1. A Hydraulic Drive system composed of a demonstration experiments.
2. Each element, components structure of the hydraulic drive to demonstrate the working principle and capability to dismantle easily after experiments
3. Various kinds of hydraulic control experiments.
– Stand-alone portable cabinet structure with experiment table, control panel in the front and lower board to components, etc.
– Pump: displacement Rate: 2ml/rev; Rated pressure: 0.8MPa
– Overall dimensions: 1600mm (W) x 600mm (D) x 1530mm (H).
– Input power: 3 Phase, 4 wire 380V±10%, 50Hz
– Rated power: 2000VA
– Temperature Range: -10°C ~ +40°C
– Humidity: <85% @ 25°C
– Altitude: < 4000m