Sci-tech Single Stage Air-Compressor Test Apparatus Model TH-106 consists of a reciprocating air compressor driven by an electric motor.
The compressor is single stage compressor with intercooler. Intake air flow rate is measured by using an air box with orifice plate & differential manometer. Pressure gauges are provided to measure pressure after 1st stage & tank pressure. Temperature sensors are used to measure the air temperature at Inlet, after 1st Stage. Compressor
Speed & Power Consumption are displayed on panel meters mounted at the front. In order to study compressor performance at different speeds Variable Speed Motor with VFD can also be supplied optionally.
- Compressor: Single Stage reciprocating Air compressor with
receiver tank (45 – 60 Ltrs), Max
Pressure 6 Bar, Electric Motor 1 hp, 1 Phase 220 – 240V AC.
- Safety Instruments: Pressure Relief Valve & Pressure Switch
- Air Flow Measurement: Air Box with Damper & Orifice Plate
- U Tube Manometer
- RPM Sensor: Non Contact type sensor
- RPM Indicator: Digital Indicator
- Pressure Gauges: Glycerin Filled Pressure Gauges – 2 Nos.
- Energy Meter: Electronic Energy Meter for Compressor Power
- Temperature Sensor: ‘K’ Type Thermocouples – 4 Nos.
- Temperature Indicator: Multi Channel digital temperature indicator, Range 0-199.9 °C,
- Base Frame: Stainless Steel Frame & Panel and CR Sheets, Powder Coated.