Sci-tech Reciprocating Air-Compressor Test Apparatus Model TH106 consists of two reciprocating air compressors driven by an electric motor.
The compressor are single stage compressor and two stage compressor with intercooler. Intake air flow rate is measured by using an air box with orifice plate & differential manometer. Pressure gauges are provided to measure pressure of the individual compressors and their tank pressures. Temperature sensors are used to measure the air temperature at Inlet, compressor cylinders and Intercoolers. Compressor Speed & Power Consumption are displayed on panel meters mounted at the front. In order to study compressor performance at different speeds Variable Speed Motor with VFD can also be supplied optionally.
- Compressor: Single Stage & Two Stage reciprocating Air compressor with receiver tank ( each of capacity 80 Ltrs), Max Pressure 8 Bar, Electric Motor 2 – 3 hp, 3 Phase 415 V AC.
- Safety Instruments: Pressure Relief Valve & Pressure Switch
- Air Flow Measurement: Air Box with Damper & Orifice Plate
- U Tube Manometer
- RPM Sensor: Non Contact type sensor
- RPM Indicator: Digital Indicator
- Pressure Gauges: Glycerin Filled Pressure Gauges – 2 Nos.
- Energy Meter: Electronic Energy Meter for Compressor Power
- Temperature Sensor: ‘K’ Type Thermocouples – 4 Nos.
- Temperature Indicator: Multi Channel temperature indicator, Range 0-199.9 °C, Resolution 0.1 °C
- Base Frame: Aluminum profile Frame & Panel and CR Sheets, Powder Coated.