TCM 001-13 is a Analog Communication Trainer System to understand Transmission Line Characterists Techniques.
Various Test points/ functional block diagrams are provided on-board for Teaching/Training.
Transmitting data in discrete messages allows for greater signal processing capability. The ability top process a communications signal means that errors caused by random processes can be detected and corrected…..can also be sampled instead of continuously monitored and multiple signals can be multiplexed together to form one signal.
Different techniques of Digital communications can be understood by working on these kits that are accompanied with detailed student manuals. Circuit diagrams, inscriptions and legends printed on the pcb facilitates understanding the circuitry better and faster. Test Points are provided to analyze signals at different stages.
! Sine Wave Generator
– Provides Synchronized Sine waveform output ranging from 4 KHz to 4 MHz.
! Square Wave Generator
– 10 KHz square wave generator
– 5V Pulse Amplitude
! Transmission Lines
– Coaxial cables are used as Transmission Lines
– Four Nos. of 40 meter cables
– 75W & 50W Characteristic
! Impedance Matching
– Impedance Matching Resistance of 0 to 100 Ù
– Two Nos. of Impedance Matching Resistance provided.
– Resistive, variable from 0 to 100 W including open circuit
– RC type, time constant 0.2ms
– RC type, time constant 10ms
– RL type, time constant 0.2ms
– External load of users choice
– All interconnections are made using 4mm banana Patch cords.
! Test points are provided to analyze signals at various points.
! All ICS are mounted on IC Sockets.
! Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
! In-Built Power Supply of +5V/1.5A, ±12V/250mA with Power ON indication
! Attractive Wooden enclosures of Light weight Australian Pine Wood.
! Set of 4mm Patch cords for interconnections
! User’s Manual with sample experimental programs