– Each of following standalone Electrical trainers may need a set of associated panels which are mounted in a light weight sturdy aluminum flat demo panel system.
– Facilitates easy and safe wiring by students due to 4mm sturdy shrouded banana patch cords and shrouded socket arrangement for high voltage circuits.
– Each panel has ABS molded plastic sturdy enclosure, and colorful screw-less overlays showing circuit diagram & its connection tag numbers for easy understanding and connections.
– Set of Instructor Guide & Student Workbook.
– Computer interface panel & ‘Machines Edumac-soft’ software optionally provided to suit specific requirements of machines set up.
|Technical Specs||Model A (Default)||Model B (MOQ Restriction)|
|1||VA rating||300 VA||1 KVA/3 KVA|
|2||Transformer Type||1 Phase (2 Nos.)||3 Phase (1 No.)||1 Phase (3 Nos.)||3 Phase (1 No.)|
|3||Construction||Double wound iron core EI step down Transformer / star secondary design.||Iron core strip lamination type step down Delta primary||Double wound iron core EI step down Transformer / star secondary design.||Iron core strip lamination type step down Delta primary|
|4||Primary||0-115-200-230VAC/1.3A, 50Hz brought out on 2 X 2 Sockets||3 Nos. isolated primaries 0-415/0.24A at 50Hz brought out on 3 x 3 sockets.||230 V AC / 4.5A, 50Hz brought out on 2×2 sockets x 3 primaries.||3 Nos. Isolated primaries 0-415 /2.5A at 50Hz brought out on 3 x 3 sockets.|
|5||Secondary||200 VAC / 1.5 Amp. brought out on 2 x 2 sockets||3 Nos. Isolated windings groups main 110V/0.5A, zigzag 110V/0.5A, Tertiary 200V / 0.25A brought out.||110 V AC / 9 Amps. brought out on 2 x 2 sockets x 3 Secondaries. Brought out on 3x3x3 Sockets.||3 Nos. Isolated windings groups main 56V/9A, zigzag 56V/9A, Tertiary 110V/2A|
|6||List of Panels||In Put 3 phase DOL starter panel (MT1) Digital multifunction measurement panel 3 phase (EMT 20), Digital multifunction||Input 3 phase DOL starter panel (EMT1A), AC secondary voltmeter Panel (EMT2), AC primary voltmeter Panel EMT2A), Dual|