Sci-tech SMPS Trainer Kit Model ETR 057 is a very versatile training system, has been designed to explain a switching based Switch Power Supply. The product is designed keeping in mind that a student can understand each block of KST -01 in a very easy way. Various test points have been provided so that one can check inputs and outputs of each block contained. Being different from a conventional block diagram internal structure of blocks is also shown. Switching Transformer is presented in such a way that a student can readily understand its functioning and pin configuration. Test points allow the analysis and monitoring of the signals in different sections. By using the fault simulation method, it is possible to introduce the most common breakdown and their rectification.
- All ICS are mounted on IC Sockets.
- Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB with Block Diagram.
- Attractive Metal Enclosure
- User Manual for Experiments
- Input : 80 to 230 V AC ±10%, 50 Hz
- Outputs : +12 V DC regulated, -12 V DC regulated, +5 V DC regulated
- Switching Transformer Input : 320 V DC switching at 40 KHz
- Fuse : 2A
- Load provided for testing the DC outputs
- All interconnections are made using 2mm banana Patch cords.
- Test points are provided to analyze signals at various points.