Sci-tech 3-floor Escalator Training Module Model PCT 035 is designed as a sample for electromechanical control and PLC applications. Its transparent structure is preferred to examine the electrical connections and mechanical parts. Escalator integrated drive and controller is a combination of an escalator drive and an escalator controller. It comes with anti-interference capability and design exceeding the highest industrial design standard, and features compact structure, small size, few wire connection, and high reliability. It is also easy for operation and economical.
The escalator integrated drive and controller is composed of a motor drive circuit, power supply circuit, and control circuit. The control circuit of the escalator integrated drive and controller functions to receive the signal and then sends the signal to motor drive circuit. The motor drive circuit also receives power supply signals from both industrial power supply and escalator drive’s output power supply, and sends signals to control the escalator traction machine.
All inputs and outputs necessary to run the escalator are taken out of the surface of the panel via 4 mm banana sockets. Also the states of the process can be easily followed by the LEDs which are connected to inputs and outputs of the elevator.
– Supply voltage 220 VAC/ 50 Hz
– Short-circuit protected, Switch Mode 24 VDC/4.5 A Power Supply
– 4mm sockets for elevator input/outputs
– Escalator inputs and outputs with LEDs
– Emergency stop and start up buttons
– Bottom & Top of Escalator level sensors ( inductive sensor)
– 2 limit sensors ( inductive sensor)
– Arrow shaped LED group showing up/down movement
– DC motor
– Dimensión: 555mm x 1180mm x 445 mm
(For the purpose of experimental set up, this trainer must be used along with our ‘Sci-tech Industrial Process Control Trainer Model PCT 019 )
Accessories supplied with set
– IEC power cable
– 20 pcs 4 mm experiment cables
– Sample program software