Sci-tech Phase to Phase & Phase to Ground Current Protection Relays Model ELTR 001B belongs to a series of modular, multifunction controlled protection relays designed for use in power distribution system.
Five push buttons and digital display allows easy setting and four different modes of operation in order to set and measure the parameters:
– Measure, to access on of the four display areas
– Display, to visualize the parameters
– Test, to test the unit
The unit is supplied with a set of default reset parameters that are listed out in the manual.
It protects against failure among phases and between phases and ground. It is preset able for definite or inverse tripping times. Each function has an associated indicator with 3 possible states:
– Blinking: threshold is exceeded
– ON: set timing is exceeded
– OFF: normal status
It has 4x5A, output contacts that can be associated to one or more functions.
Main Technical Characteristics
– 1st Over-current threshold 0.25-4A
– 2nd Over-current threshold 0.5-40A
– 3rd Over-current threshold 0.5-40A
– 1st Earth fault threshold 0.02-0.4A
– 2nd Earth fault threshold 0.02-4A
– 3rd Earth fault threshold 0.02-4A
– 2 nominal input current ranges: 1 or 5a selectable.