TCM001-10 is a Analog Communication Trainer System to understand FM Modulation & Demodulation Techniques.
Various Test points/ functional block diagrams are provided on-board for Teaching/Training.
Transmitting data in discrete messages allows for greater signal processing capability. The ability top process a communications signal means that errors caused by random processes can be detected and corrected…..can also be sampled instead of continuously monitored and multiple signals can be multiplexed together to form one signal.
Different techniques of Digital communications can be understood by working on these kits that are accompanied with detailed student manuals. Circuit diagrams, inscriptions and legends printed on the pcb facilitates understanding the circuitry better and faster. Test Points are provided to analyze signals at different stages.
! Sine Wave Generator
– Provides Synchronized Sine waveform output ranging from 300Hz to 3.4 KHz
– Provision for Amplitude adjustments provided.
! FM Modulator
– Reactance Modulator
– Varactor Modulator
! FM Demodulator
– Detuned Resonant detector
– Quadrature detector
– Fooster Seeley detector
– Ratio detector
– PLL detector
! On-board features
– Mixer/Amplifier provided to modulate noise before demodulation
– Transmitter frequency of 455 KHz.
– Low pass filter with cut off frequency of 3.4 KHz
– Switch Faults are provided.
– Block Description Screen printed on glassy epoxy PCB
– All interconnections are made using 2mm banana Patch cords.
! Test points are provided to analyze signals at various points.
! All ICS are mounted on IC Sockets.
! Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
! In-Built Power Supply of +5V/1.5A, ±12V/250mA with Power ON indication
! Attractive Wooden enclosures of Light weight Australian Pine Wood.
! Set of 2mm Patch cords for interconnections
! User’s Manual with sample experimental programs