A Microcontroller is a type of micro-processor emphasizing high integration, low power consumption, self-sufficiency and cost effectiveness. The microcontroller design integrates additional elements such as Read-write memory for Data storage.
Read-only memory, Peripheral devices, and input/output interfaces. At clock speeds of as little as a few MHz or even lower, Microcontrollers often operate at very low speed compared to modern day microprocessors, but this is adequate for typical applications.
By reducing the size, cost, and power consumption compared to a design using separate Microprocessor, Memory, and Input/Output devices, Microcontrollers make it economical to electronically control many more
processes. Microcontroller Trainer Kits are accompanied by exhaustive manual with sufficient sample programs to study different features of Microcontrollers.
– 8051/89C52 CPU operating @ 11.0592 MHz.
– 32K user RAM using 62256 with Battery Backup using NICD Battery
– 16K bytes of powerful monitor EPROM using 27512.
– One memory socket is provided for expansion up to 64k
– 48 I/O lines using 2 Nos. of 8255 brought at 26 Pins FRC Connector to interface with IC-XX Series.
– Three Channel Timer/Counter using 8253 brought out at 10 Pins FRC Connector.
– 20×2 Alphanumeric LCD Display with Back-light.
– 101 ASCII Keyboard interface using 89C2051 operating @ 12MHz.
– Two External interrupts INT0 & INT1 are available at 40 pin FRC connector.
– RS-232C using RX/TX of 8051 terminated on 9 Pins D-Type Connector..
– Onboard Single Line Assembler / Dis-assembler.
– Two modes of operation:
– ASCII Keyboard Mode.
– Serial Mode.
– Powerful Commands like Examine/Edit Memory, Examine/Edit Register, Single stepping, Execution, Break Point can be used through ASCII keyboard or PC serial mode.
– Facility for Downloading/Uploading files from/to PC.
– All Address, Data, Control & Port lines are available on 40 Pins & 10 Pins FRC Connector.
– All ICS are mounted on IC Sockets.
– Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
– In-Built Power Supply of +5V/1.5A, ±12V/250mA
– User’s Manual with sample programs
– PRINTER INTERFACE to interface with DOT MATRIX Printer
– On-Board 12Bit ADC using AD574 terminated on 26 pin FRC Connector.
– On-Board 1Ch.DAC using DAC0800 terminated on 26 pin FRC Connector.
– On-Board Real Time Clock using RTC6242 terminated on 26 pin FRC Connector.
– AUX. RS-232C Interface using 8251 terminated on 9 Pins D-Type Connector.