– Aesthetically designed injection moulded electronic desktop cabinets.
– Master unit carrying useful experiment resources like Power supplies, DPMs, Computer Interface, Bar graph LED indicator, Function Generator etc. while the central slot will carry replaceable experiment panel secured in an ABS molded plastic sturdy enclosure.
– Has colorful screw less overlay showing circuit & its connection tag numbers for easy connectivity.
– Hands on learning emphasized. Set of Users Guide provided with each Unit
– Virtual instrumentation (optional) through Computer interface
– Built in power supply
DC supply +/- 12V,500mA, Variable 7V to 14V @ 3Amp: For torque measurement experiment.
– Built in function generator: O/p waveform- sine, triangle & square , TTL; O/p freq.- 1Hz to 200KHz in ranges with amplitude & freq. control pots, o/p voltage 10Vpp.
– On board measurement: DC volt –2V/20V1no. & LED BAR graph with 10 LED indicator to display 0-2.5V or 0-4V input.
– On board Wheatstone Bridge: Centre frequency 465KHz; output 4W; Slide scale micrometer control with 25mm range, 0.5mm/full rotation micrometer.
– Computer interface (Optional): Interfacing through 25 pin parallel port (LPT port). Software for virtual instrumentation with parallel port driver supplied.
4 ADC channels : 0 to 2.5V full scale
1 DAC channel : o/p 2.5 V full scale
V to I Function block : Input : 0-2.5Vdc
Output : 0-20 or 4-20mA, upto max. 2Vdc gnd compliance
– Mechanical Dimensions : a) Master Unit : 400mm(W), 125mm (H), 270mm(D)
Net weight: 8Kg. Gross weight: 10Kg.
b) Panel : 215mm(W), 165mm(H), 40mm(D)
Net weight: 700gm approx.
– Operating voltage : 220-240V +/- 10%,50Hz