Sci-tech Digital Lab Model ETR 015 is specially designed for performing various experiments in Digital circuits. The trainer is not only rugged but user friendly & ergonomically designed keeping in mind the use by students.
The Digital Lab is a self contained trainer including DC power supplies, Pulse Generator (TTL/CMOS), Pulser switches, Data switches, Logic Displays, Logic Probe etc. It is also very useful for testing & projects. Over 20 experiments that include Logic Gates, DeMorgan’s Theorems, EX-OR Gates, Code Conversions, Binary adder/Subtractor, Multiplexer/Demultiplexer, Flip/Flops, Shift Registers, etc are provided in the manual for performing with the experiments.
– 10 TTL/CMOS Logic Level Inputs with Dual Color LED indication for logic low and logic high
– 10 LED for output indication.
* Clock Generator
– Fixed Clock generation of 1Hz, 10Hz, 100Hz, 1 KHz, 10 KHz, and 100 KHz & 1 MHz.
* Pulse Generator
– Logic Pulsar provides single pole double throw bounce less pulses of Low to High and High to Low
* Logic Probe
– Logic Probe facility provided with LED indicators to indicate Logic High, Low & Tri-state.
* Bread Board Area
– Two Distribution Strip of 100 tie points each totalling 200 tie points.
– One Terminal Strip of 630 tie points.
– Three digit seven-segment LED display.
* Sockets on board
– 14 Pin Socket- 8Nos.
– 16 Pin Socket- 3Nos.
– 20 Pin Socket- 1No.
One IC each of 7400, 7402, 7408, 7432, 7404, 7490, 7495, 7486, 7447 & Two Nos. of IC 7476.
* Power Supplies
– Fixed DC Power Supply: +5V, ±12V.
o All interconnections are made using 2mm banana Patch cords.
o All ICS are mounted on IC Sockets.
o Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
o Set of 2mm Patch cords for interconnections.
o User’s Manual with sample experimental programs.