Easy and safe wiring by students due to 4mm sturdy shrouded banana patch cords and shrouded socket arrangement for high voltage circuits.
– Facilitates easy learning about operative characteristics of BLDC motor.
– Each panel has ABS molded plastic sturdy enclosure, and colorful screw less overlays showing circuit diagram & its connection tag numbers for easy understanding and connections.
– Set of Instructor Guide & Student Workbook.
Powder coated sturdy Aluminum flat panel (table top) system, carrying various voltage components housed in plastic enclosures (panel).
– Instrumentation Power supply cum Multichannel DPM panel (EMT 8)
– +5V, 300mA
– Multi-channel DPM for digital display for speed
– 24VDC/3A (8A optional) power supply for BLDC motor]
– Speed display DPM
– BLDC controller circuit.
– BLDC motor
– Tacho output.
– Forward/reverse switch.
– Brake switch
– Test points for PWM outputs
– Speed control Pot.
Brush less DC motor
– Voltage: 24VDC
– Max Speed: 2500RPM.
– Frame: 34, panel mounted
– Braking system
– Aluminum rack: 4 x 1 matrix used as flat demo panel system to house panels needed for the trainer ordered.
– Dimensions : 500(H) x 910(L) x 300(D)mm