On board Features
– Mute, Redial, Flash and On/Off Hook switches.
– Dialer and Ringer section.
– Ringer Volume control Provided using Potentiometer
– Pulse dialing as well as Tone dialing facility provided thru switch.
– Fully Non-Blocking Speed Patch
– Four Switch Faults are provided. – Block Description Screen printed on glassy epoxy PCB.
– Power Supply – Input Power is obtained from Telephone lines.
– Test points are provided to analyze signals at various points.
– All ICS are mounted on IC Sockets.
– Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
– P o w e r i s t a k e n f r o m t h e e x t e r n a l telephone line, no separate power supply required.
– User’s Manual is provided.
Indicators – LED indication provided for LINE IN, HOOK,TONE and RINGER.
Dialer & Speech – Tone and Pulse Dialers are provided – Fully Non-Blocking Speech Path – ToneFrequencyisof430Hz.
Port Connector – One DOT line connection Port
– One Handset connection Port
Keyboard – 4x3MatrixKeyboard – DialerKeypadcontains0-9,# & *