Sci-tech Speed Measurement Model PCT 049 uses Speed Sensing magnetic pick-up
– Motor with speed varying from 0-25000rpm & rotating slotted wheel having 8 slots,
– Individual signal conditioning circuit with programmable threshold comparator.
– F to V Converter with span & zero amplifiers.
– Magnetic Pick-up Transducer is used.
– Photo Pick up Transducer is also used
– On-board Digital Panel Meter provided.
– Output available on 2mm Banana sockets for Monitoring
– On-board Instrumentation Amplifier provided.
– Block Description Screen printed on glassy epoxy PCB.
– 6V DC Motor with necessary attachment for measurement is provided
– All interconnections are made using 2mm banana Patch cords.
– Test points are provided to analyse signals at various points.- All ICS are mounted on IC Sockets.
– Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
– In-Built Power Supply of +5V/1.5A, ±12V/250mA with Power ON indication
– Set of 2mm Patch cords for interconnections
– User’s Manual with sample experimental programs