– 16 Toggle Input Switch with LED indication to indicate logic low and logic high
– 16 LED for output indication.
* Onboard Interfaces
– 2 Digit Seven Segment Displays
– 2 Nos. of 28 pin ZIF socket for Experiments
* Mono Pulsar
– Logic Pulsar provides single pole double throw bounce less pulses of Low to High
and High to Low transition
* Bread Board Area
– Two Distribution Strip of 100 tie points each totaling 200 tie points
– One Terminal Strip of 630 tie points
* Clock generator
– On-board 5MHz, 1MHz, 500KHz , 100KHz, 50KHz,10KHz .
* Programmer to program PLD IC’s (Optional)
– All inputs & outputs are connected through 8 pin burg Cable
* All ICS are mounted on IC Sockets.
* Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
* In-Built Power Supply of +5V/1.5A, ±12V/250mA
* User’s Manual with sample experimental programs