A Microcontroller is a type of micro-processor emphasizing high integration, low power consumption, self-sufficiency and cost effectiveness. The microcontroller design integrates additional elements such as Read-write memory for Data storage.
Read-only memory, Peripheral devices, and input/output interfaces. At clock speeds of as little as a few MHz or even lower, Microcontrollers often operate at very low speed compared to modern day microprocessors, but this is adequate for typical applications.
By reducing the size, cost, and power consumption compared to a design using separate Microprocessor, Memory, and Input/Output devices, Microcontrollers make it economical to electronically control many more
processes. Microcontroller Trainer Kits are accompanied by exhaustive manual with sufficient sample programs to study different features of Microcontrollers.
– CPU: Philips 89C51RD2 or 89S61X2 series
– On-board Internal Memory
– 64K Internal Program Memory
– 1K Internal Data Memory
– Speed up to 20 MHz with 6-clock cycles per machine cycle (40 MHz equivalent performance); up to 33 MHz with 12 clocks per machine cycle
– Four interrupt priority levels
– Seven interrupt sources
– Four 8-bit I/O ports available in 26 pin FRC polarized connector
– On-Board ISP(in system Programming) facility
– Windows Based ISP Programming Software
– Two 26pin FRC cable & one 40 Pin FRC cable
– On-Board REAL TIME CLOCK using RTC6242
– On-Board 64K External DATA Memory using 2 nos. of 62256
– I2C Serial EPROM using 93c46
– On-Board Parallel Port brought out at 25 pin D-Type connector.
– All ICS are mounted on IC Sockets.
– Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
– In-Built Power Supply of +5V/1A, ±12V/150mA
– User’s Manual with sample programs
– ALL IC-XX SERIES INTERFACING CARDS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH E89-02