Sci-tech Advanced Air Conditioning Trainer Model RAC 019 consists of a mobile, floor standing process unit, frame are all made of anodize aluminum profile, aluminum anodize etching mimic diagram with elaborate process diagram & electrical circuit. All components are mounted on the trainer. The trainer is able student to investigate the theoretical performance of refrigeration system along with the various treatments utilized in the air flow distribution cycle including heating, cooling, humidification, dehumidification, recirculation and mixing, combination of cooling, heating, humidification & de-humidification.
1. Diagram :
(a) Heating diagram
(b) Cooling diagram
(c) Humidifying diagram
(d) Dehumidifying diagram
(e) Mixing two air masses
2. Structure of the diagram
(a) Ideal cycle process diagram
(b) Real cycle process diagram
3. Classification numbers of a cooling system
(a) cooling capacity
(b) performance number
(c) compressor capacity
(d) compressor quality
(e) compressor pressure ratio
(f) cooling capacity
1. Air flow duct and circuit made of clear plexi plate. With eight interchangeable end plate with size orifices all combine to provide an enormous variety of operating conditions for student to investigate.
2. Refrigeration circuit with 1/2 HP hermetic compressor, forced airflow condenser, with variable fan speed controller, evaporator and variable fan speed controller, water heat exchanger, pressure switch, flow switch, thermometer & manometers.
3. Air mixing and recycling system with PID control, modulating control valve, air perheat and reheat heater with PID controller, precise control of the heating by thyristor phase angle trigger modules.
4. Humidification chamber consists of heater, PID temperature controller with generate the latent heat with wattmeter and float control switch for water
5. Microprocessor based air conditioner & hygrometer with 4 probe
6. Digital temperature indicators. 4 nos 8. Water flow meter indicator and turbine flow meter.
7. Psychrometric diagram
8. Mercury thermometer & thermal hygrometer.
9. Ammeters, voltmeter & wattmeter.
10. The mimic diagram c/w test point (4mm jacks) corresponding to all the electrical components of the system, for comprehensive tests.
11. nos indicating signal lights.
12. Course book, lecturer guide book, student workbook & operation manual.
13. Machine dimension : 3500 (L) x 2000 (H) x 600 (W) mm; 150 kg.
14. Power source : 240 V AC, 50 Hz, 15 A.
15. Environmental Chamber with clear plastic ,which particular room air conditions should be maintained the chamber consists of two heaters, which serve is heat sources. i.e. Simulate lighting (sensitive heat) and sweating workers (latent heat).