– All interconnections are made using 2mm banana Patch cords.
– Test points are provided to analyse signals at various points.
– All ICS are mounted on IC Sockets.
– Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
– In-Built Power Supply of +5V/1.5A, ±12V/250mA with Power ON indication
– Set of 2mm Patch cords for interconnections
– User’s Manual with sample experimental programs
– Resistive Pressure Transducer with transparent enclosure.
– Load in weights can be measured up to 3 KGs.
– Primary Excitation voltage of 12V DC
– On-board Digital Panel Meter provided
– Output available on 2mm Banana sockets for Monitoring
– Weights can be verified by Physical counting of weights
– Provided with excitation voltage
– Weights of different denominations provided
– Onboard Instrumentation Amplifier provided
– Block Description Screen printed on glassy epoxy PCB
– Facility to Interface with PC (Optional)
– Facility to Interface with 8085/86/51kit(Optional)