Sci-tech FM Transmitter and Receiver Trainer Model TCM 009 is a versatile self contained stand alone unit useful in the study and demonstration of carrier generation, frequency modulation, transmitter amplifier, receiver, FM demodulator, audio amplifier. The unit is housed in an elegant cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on front panel. Test points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe the waveforms and voltages. It is strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory and operating details.
– Study and demonstration of carrier generation, frequency modulation, transmitter amplifier, receiver, FM demodulator, audio amplifier.
– On board variable frequency audio oscillator.
– On board FM modulator, detectors, amplitude limiter and filter
– Detailed Instruction Manual.
* Sine Wave Generator
– Provides Synchronized Sine waveform output ranging from 300Hz to 3.4 KHz
– Provision for Amplitude adjustments provided.
* FM Modulator
– Reactance Modulator
– Varactor Modulator
* FM Demodulator
– Detuned Resonant detector
– Quadrature detector
– Fooster Seeley detector
– Ratio detector – PLL detector
* On-board features
– Mixer/Amplifier provided to modulate noise before demodulation
– Transmitter frequency of 455 KHz. – Low pass filter with cut off frequency of 3.4 KHz
– Switch Faults are provided to study different effects on circuit.
– Block Description Screen printed on glassy epoxy PCB
* Interconnections – All interconnections are made using 4mm banana Patch cords.
– Test points are provided to analyze signals at various points.
– All ICS are mounted on IC Sockets.
– Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
– In-Built Power Supply of +5V/1.5A, ±12V/250mA with Power ON indication
– Attractive Wooden enclosures of Light weight Australian Pine Wood.
– Set of 4mm Patch cords for interconnections
– User’s Manual with sample experimental programs