Sci-tech Basic Communication Trainers TCM 005 Series offer students understand basic concepts of communication through exhaustive experiments. The Kits offer on-board necessary signal generator and power supply and silk screen printed circuit details, inscriptions and legends enable ease of understanding the experiment circuits.
* Carrier Generator Provides Sine waveform output using IC 8038.
– Frequency variable from 10KHz. – 20 KHz.
– Amplitude variable up to Maximum 5V p-p
* On-board Block features
– Four Nos. of Data Clock using IC 7490
– PSK -modulator circuit using IC TL084 and Two Nos. of IC 4051
– PSK -Demodulator using IC 7486 and IC 74164
– Block Description Screen printed on glassy epoxy PCB
– All interconnections are made using 2mm banana Patch cords.
* Test points are provided to analyze signals at various points.
* All ICs are mounted on IC Sockets.
* Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
* In-Built Power Supply of ±5V/150mA, ±12V/250mA with Power ON indication
* Attractive Wooden enclosures of Light weight Australian Pine Wood.
* Set of 2mm Patch cords for interconnections
* User’s Manual with sample experimental programs