Sci-tech Basic Communication Trainers TCM 005 Series offer students understand basic concepts of communication through exhaustive experiments. The Kits offer on-board necessary signal generator and power supply and silk screen printed circuit details, inscriptions and legends enable ease of understanding the experiment circuits.
* Sine Wave Generator
– Provides Sine waveform output using IC 8038.
– Frequency variable from 20 Hz.-20 KHz. in three steps
– Frequency and Amplitude adjustments possible
* Carrier Generator
– Carrier generation using IC TL084
– Provides Carrier waveform output of 40 KHz and Max. 2V p-p.
– Amplitude adjustments of carrier waveform possible
* On-board Block features
– AM-modulator circuit using IC 3086
– AM-Demodulator using Diode detector method
– Amplifier circuit using IC TL084
– Block Description Screen printed on glassy epoxy PCB
* All interconnections are made using 2mm banana Patch cords.
– Test points are provided to analyze signals at various points.
– All ICS are mounted on IC Sockets.
– Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
– In-Built Power Supply of ±12V/350mA with Power ON indication
– Attractive Wooden enclosures of Light weight Australian Pine Wood.
– Set of 2mm Patch cords for interconnections
– User’s Manual with sample experimental programs