Sci-tech Water Treatment & Conditioning Plant Model ENV 011 is designed to perform practical experiments of water conditioning. The realization of this equipment allows the treatment up to 170 litres of polluted water. The plant is very flexible and can be used for the treatment of water containing different kinds of pollutant substances.
The quantity of pollutant substances can vary within the values that are normally shown in the industrial wastewaters. The industrial wastewaters can be split into first classification, into the ones containing organic products, determining a decrease of oxygen dissolved in the rivers where they flow and into wastes containing inorganic products whose toxicity is typical of the dissolved compounds. Other classification is of pollution are caused by sedimentary and suspension substances. The unit is supplied with manuals, which describe all parts of the plant, the installation and utilization procedures, as well as many exercises with the relative results.
– 170 litres tank for mixture preparation made of brilliant transparent plexiglas, with grading and stirrer.
– 23 litres tank for oxidant or reducer made of brilliant transparent plexiglas with grading.
– 23 litres tank for acid or base made of brilliant transparent plexiglas with grading.
– 23 litres tank for oxidation or reduction made of brilliant transparent plexiglas with stirrer.
– 70 litres decantation tank type DORR made of brilliant transparent plexiglas with stirrer.
– 23 litres tank for neutralization made of brilliant transparent plexiglas with stirrer.
– Stainless steel wheeled frame.
– Electric drive and control board.
– Board unit for pH control (pHmeter).
– Board unit for the rH control (rHmeter).
– Stainless steel stirrer 100 rpm.
– Stainless steel stirrer with scrapper blades 2 rpm.
– Circuit valves for regulation and cut-off.
– Solenoid valves for the control of pH and rH actuated by controllers.
Weight and dimensions
• Dimensions: 1300x940x2230 h mm
• Weights: net 176 kg – gross 360 kg