Sci-tech Three Dimensional Equilibrium Apparatus Model MT 084 is used for studying the equilibrium of five concurrent and non-concurrent forces in a three dimensional system.
– Ideal for student use and classroom demonstrations
– Self-contained – needs no other parts
– Made for maximum flexibility and ease of use for extensive range of experiments
– Simply supported and tests with up to four supports with any loading
– Weights and hangers supplied to apply point loads
– Frame size: minimum 600 mm wide x 600 mm long x 800 mm high.
– Mirror and clear acrylic sheet size: approx. 580 mm x 525 mm.
– Load hanger and cords: minimum 6 units.
– Two Ring Cords: 1 each
– Weight Sets: 10 nos. x 5N
15 nos. x 1N.