Sci-tech Servo-Machines Test Bench Model ELTR 029 is a complete testing system for examining electrical machines and drives. It consists of a digital controller, a brake and the ‘Machines Edumac-soft ‘ software. The system combines state-of-the-art technology with ease of operation. The system also allows manual and automated synchronization to be carried out.
The motor and sensor leads are connected via polarity-safe plugs. The machine has thermal
monitoring and, in conjunction with the controller, it constitutes a driving and braking system that is
free of drift and requires no calibration.
– Maximum speed: 4000rpm
– Maximum torque 30Nm
– Temperature monitoring: continuous temperature sensor (KTY)
– Resolver resolution: 65536 pulses/revolution
– Dimensions: 400 x 350 x 350mm (W x H x D)
– Weight: 10 kg
– Dynamic and static four-quadrant operation
– 10 selectable operating modes/machine models (torque control, speed control, flywheel, lifting drive, roller/calander, fan, compressor, winding gear, arbitrarily defined time-dependent load, manual and automated network synchronization)
– Integrated galvanically isolated amplifier for voltage and current measurement
– Speed and torque displays
– Four-quadrant monitor
– USB interface
– Thermal monitoring of the machine under test
– Testing for the presence of a shaft cover.
– Connection voltage: 400V, 50Hz
– Maximum power output: 10kVA