Sci-tech Refrigerant Gas Leak Detector Model RAC 066 suitable for detection of leakages of common refrigerants R12, R22, R134a and other halogen refrigerant.
The detector is SAE J1627 compliant capable of detecting leaks even smallest leakages in order of 0.1oz / year (3g / year) in refrigerant systems.
– Fully SAEJ1627 compliant
– To detect leaks in R12, R22, R134a and other halogen refrigerant systems.
– 1-5 levels range for real-time sensitivity cycle adjustment.
– 6 pieces of LED displays the leak degree in large range in the form of ″gradually lights the light″.
– Tactile keypads for easy operation
– Batteries 2×1.5V ′AA′ Alkaline Batteries (3VDC)
– Battery Life 40 hours
– Sensitivity ＜3g / year (0.1 oz / yr)
– Sensor lifetime approx. 30 hours
– Operation temperature 0-50 ºC
– Warm up time ＜2 sec.
– Response time: instantaneous
– Reset time: instantaneous
– Probe length 30 cm
– R-407c: -40º C ÷ + 76º C
– R-410a: -40º C ÷ + 68º C
– Auto-OFF: 5 minutes
– Power: 1 Lithium 3V battery CR2032 (supplied)