Sci-tech Basic Communication Trainers TCM 005 Series offer students understand basic concepts of communication through exhaustive experiments. The Kits offer on-board necessary signal generator and power supply and silk screen printed circuit details, inscriptions and legends enable ease of understanding the experiment circuits.
* Synchronous clock generator using IC 555
* Frequency of square wave is 200 Khz.
* Provides Four quadri-phase carrier output generated
using IC 7490.
* 100KHz (0°), 100KHz (90°), 100KHz (180°), 100KHz (270°)
* – Synchronous data generator using IC 74165
* – Switch selectable simulated data stream.
* – Data stream generated at approx.1Kb/s rate.
On-board Block features
* – QPSK -modulator circuit.
* – QPSK -Demodulator.
* – Block Description Screen printed on glassy
* epoxy PCB
Interconnections All interconnections are made using 2mm
* banana Patch cords.
* Test points are provided to analyse signals at various points.
* All ICs are mounted on IC Sockets.
* Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
* In-Built Power Supply of ±12V/250mA with Power ON indication.
* Attractive Housed in ABS Plastic enclosures.
* Set of 2mm Patch cords for interconnections.