Sci-tech Basic Communication Trainers TCM 005 Series offer students understand basic concepts of communication through exhaustive experiments. The Kits offer on-board necessary signal generator and power supply and silk screen printed circuit details, inscriptions and legends enable ease of understanding the experiment circuits.
* Sine Wave Generator
– Provides Sine waveform output using IC 2206.
– Frequency variable from 1KHz.-1.2 KHz.
– Amplitude variable up to Maximum 10V p-p
* Sampling Frequency Generator
– Sampling Frequency generation using LM565 and 74163
– Provides Sampling Frequency TTL output of 34 KHz.
* On-board Block features
– PPM -modulator circuit using IC 555
– PPM -Demodulator Low Pass Filter method by using IC TL084
– Block Description Screen printed on glassy epoxy PCB
– All interconnections are made using 2mm banana Patch cords.
* Test points are provided to analyze signals at various points.
* All ICs are mounted on IC Sockets.
* Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
* In-Built Power Supply of ±12V/250mA with Power ON indication
* Attractive Wooden enclosures of Light weight Australian Pine Wood.
* Set of 2mm Patch cords for interconnections
* User’s Manual with sample experimental programs