Power Electronic Training Board has been designed specifically for study of Three Phase Inverter. Practical experience on this board carries great educative value for Science and Engineering Students. Optionally chassis mounted AC motors of adequate capacity can be provided for loading the inverters.
Object: To study the Three Phase Inverter.
Model No. Output Rating Optional 3Ph AC Motor Loads
032E/3/0.5 500 VA 1/4 HP
032E/3/1 1 KVA 1/2 HP
032E/3/2 2 KVA 1.5 HP
032E/3/3.5 3.5 KVA 2 HP
The board consists of the following built-in parts:
01. Three ±12V – 48V DC at 30mA ++ Regulated Power Supply.
02. One +12V DC at 200mA ++ Regulated Power Supply.
03. One +5V DC at 100mA ++ Regulated Power Supply.
04. Mono-stable Multi-vibrator ICs.
05. Quad Exclusive -OR gate ICs.
06. Hex Inverter ICs.
07. Four Opto-coupler ICs.
08. Twelve NPN Transistors.
09. Four PNP Transistors.
10. Four Power NPN Transistor.
11. One Potentiometer .
12. Mains ON/OFF switch, Fuse and Jewel light.
* The unit is operative on 380 = 440V ±10% 3 Phase, 50Hz A.C. Mains.
* Adequate number of patch cords stackable 4 mm spring loaded plug length ½ meter.
* Good Quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections/ observation of waveforms.
* Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object, Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and Book References.