Pneumatic Trainer – Double Face HT 010
Pneumatic Trainer – Double Face HT 010
Sci-tech Pnuematic Trainer – Double Face Model HT 010 is designed for Hydraulic and Pneumatic training. It meets modern pneumatic transmission requirement.
Students can learn basic pneumatic circuit control knowledge, and practice hands-on ability. Pnuematic trainer combines electrical and mechanical transmission knowledge.Through this trainer students can master pneumatic components structure, pneumatic circuit control theory, pneumatic circuit design, and hands-on ability for pneumatic trainer. This trainer is flexible and students can design their own pneumatic circuit.
1. Power: 220V, 50Hz, output DC24V
2. Operating ambient temperature: -5°C~40°C
3. Operating humidity: less than 90% (40°C)
4. Safety protection: It adopts insulated safety sockets, sheathed cables and wires, with the leakage protection function, when short circuit happens, it will cut off the power automatically, safety in accordance with international standard.
5. Pollution dealing unit: It is designed with a specific structure in accordance with international environmental standard, all the pneumatic valves could be connected with this to avoid and decrease the environmental pollution produced by the pneumatic system.
6. Filter unit: This unit is used to filter the moisture in the compressed air and avoid the damage caused by the moisture to the pneumatic components. It can not only be installed with the air compressor unit, but also mounted on the aluminium alloy panel.
7. Specific lubrication unit: This unit is used to lubricate the moving parts of pneumatic system, and increase the service life of pneumatic components, with a pressure gage on it
8. Pressure measurement unit: With excellent measurement ability, it can be connected with three pneumatic components at the same time; users can know the pressure of three components directly by read the figures displayed on it. This unit is designed with a sensitive induction structure including two air source touch points and three seamless connection bases.
9. Pneumatic component: All the pneumatic components are equipped with a spring board and quick release coupling, which is air tight.
All the components can be installed on the aluminium alloy panel freely.
(1). Direction valve: the valve should include two left end cover set screws, one left end cover, one valve body,
one spool, one control handle, two right end cover set screw, one right end cover, one air inlet, two air outlets, two air return holes.
(2). Double valve: the valve should include one left end cover, two pistons, one valve body, spool, one right end cover, four end cover set screws, two air outlets, three air inlets, two air return holes.
(3). One way valve: the valve should include one adjustable nut, one spool, one end cover nut, one spring, one sealing flat gasket, one valve body, one air inlet, and one air outlet, one spring board.
(4). Roller valve: the valve should include one end cover, two set screws, one air in reset spring, one seal spring cushion, one spool, one spool seal ring, one spool reset spring, one valve body, one end cover O-ring, one roller, one air inlet, one air outlet, one spring board.
(5). Relief valve: the valve should include one support nut, one support, one adjusting nut, one spring, one end cover, one regulating needle, one piston, one valve body, one air gage, two set screws, one air inlet, one air outlet, one spring board.
(6). Push valve: the valve should include one push device, two set screws, one valve body, one end cover seal
ring, one spool, one spool seal ring, one spool reset spring, one seal spring cushion, one air in reset spring, two end cover set screws, one end cover, one air inlet, one air outlet, one spring board.
(7). Gate valve: the valve should include one valve body, one steel ball, one O-ring, one end cover nut, one L type quick coupling, two air inlets, one air outlet, one spring board.
(Photos will be provided to show the disassembling and assembling structure of the pneumatic valves including all the real components and parts with marks. )
10. Cylinder mechanism: it should include different type cylinders with piston rod and block.
11. Different type pneumatic joints: the joints should at least include 601 joint, 602 joint, cross joint, T joint.
12. Tool kit: All the tools used for the pneumatic system assembly, disassembly, maintenance and installation are provided for this trainer, with a specific structure designed tool box.
13. Air compressor unit: This unit is composed of air compressor, dedicated power device, extended air source tube, button and pressure gage panel. The power device, button and pressure gage panel can be mounted on the aluminium panel so that students can observe the working condition and control the air compressor directly and conveniently. The button and pressure gage are built-in designed on an integrated panel. The input end of the extended air source tube is built inside the air compressor and the output end of the tube is equipped with a tight joint.
14. Mounting panel: Two mounting panels on different sides, which is made up of aluminium alloy with T-slot.
15. Pneumatic simulation software:
(1). This software is unique designed for this pneumatic trainer only.
(2). This software shall be able to runs under Microsoft Windows © operating system (Window Xp, Window 7 and Window 8).
(3). All components and devices contained in the pneumatic Simulation software feature shall be the same functionality and appearance as the actual pneumatic trainer.
(4). This software shall be able to do multi-pneumatic model circuits control and demonstrate, vivid show pneumatic air flow direction, various pneumatic valve inner spool working condition, cylinder work process and pump work principle on the pictures.
(5). Customize experiment for each Lab exercise
(6). Dynamic and Realistic Simulation and pneumatic air flow action
(7). Able to troubleshoot the wrong connection with an error message.
(8). Real component as the pneumatic trainer are shown in the software