A Microcontroller is a type of micro-processor emphasizing high integration, low power consumption, self-sufficiency and cost effectiveness. The microcontroller design integrates additional elements such as Read-write memory for Data storage.
Read-only memory, Peripheral devices, and input/output interfaces. At clock speeds of as little as a few MHz or even lower, Microcontrollers often operate at very low speed compared to modern day microprocessors, but this is adequate for typical applications.
By reducing the size, cost, and power consumption compared to a designusing separate Microprocessor, Memory, and Input/Output devices, Microcontrollers make it economical to electronically control many more
processes. Microcontroller Trainer Kits are accompanied by exhaustive manual with sufficient sample programs to study different features of Microcontrollers.
* CPU: Microchip PIC16F877A CPU OPERATING @4MHz
* Onboard Interfaces
* 6 Digit Seven Segment Displays
* 16×2 Alphanumeric LCD Display with backlit.
* 4×4 Keys Keyboard Matrix.
* On-board ISP Programming facility
* 12 Nos. of EWSN Status LED.
* 8 bit ADC using ADC 0804
* 8 bit DAC using DAC0800
* Four Data Switches
* 8 way DIP Switch Array
* Stepper Motor Controller with 0.25kgcm Stepper Motor (Optional)
* Reset switch provided for system reset
* Toggle switch for selection between application mode and ISP mode
* All ports of PIC IC brought out on two 26 pin FRC Polarized connector
* Two 26 pin FRC Cable for interconnections provided
* Windows based ISP software
* Compilers: Cross ‘C’ COMPILER for PIC MICROCHIP Family (Optional)
* All ICS are mounted on IC Sockets.
* Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
* In-Built Power Supply of +5V/1.5A, ±12V/250mA
* User’s Manual with sample programs for all on board features