Sci-tech Basic Communication Trainers TCM 005 Series offer students understand basic concepts of communication through exhaustive experiments. The Kits offer on-board necessary signal generator and power supply and silk screen printed circuit details, inscriptions and legends enable ease of understanding the experiment circuits.
* Sine Wave Generator
– Provides Dual Sine waveform output using IC TL084.
– Frequency of Sine wave -1 is 125 Hz with variable Amplitude of max.10V p-p.
– Frequency of Sine wave -2 is 200 Hz with variable Amplitude of max.4V p-p.
* Sampling Frequency Generator
– Sampling Frequency generation using IC 555
– Provides Sampling Frequency TTL output of 40 KHz.
* On-board Block features
– Two channel multiplexing & de-multiplexing
– Two TDM Clocks generated using 74138 – PCM modulation using 74163 & ADC0800 displayed in 8 Led’s – PCM demodulation using 74165 & DAC0800 displayed in 8 Led’s.
– On-board 4th order Low pass filter with cut-off frequency of 3.4khz
– Block Description Screen printed on glassy epoxy PCB
– All interconnections are made using 2mm banana Patch cords.
* Test points are provided to analyze signals at various points.
* All ICs are mounted on IC Sockets.
* Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
* In-Built Power Supply of +5V/150mA, ±12V/250mA with Power ON indication
* Attractive Wooden enclosures of Light weight Australian Pine Wood.
* Set of 2mm Patch cords for interconnections
* User’s Manual with sample experimental programs