Sci-tech Networking Automotive Sensors & Actuators Training System Model AM 260 is designed to familiarize students with the modern automotive Sensors & Actuators systems. In modern day vehicles, the Sensors and on-board network management functions are being taken over by controller units in automobiles. This training system consists of a steering column switch with control unit and the on-board network control unit. It can be expanded with control units for reverse gear detection and automatic trailer detection. Experiments can be carried out to investigate modern control unit functions. Consisted of 11 models & dedicated storage rack which is made of 25 kinds of automotive sensors as a real operating type on the aluminum profile panel.
- Fitted with components from modern day Automobile.
- Includes CAN Bus technology.
- Fault finding accessories included
- Modern on-board systems technology
- Automatic Sensors monitoring
- Comfort elements for Sensor control
- CAN databus topology (Optional)
- Functionality of a controller unit for trailer detection
The following components are part of the training panel:
1) Photo & Auto Light Sensor Educational Model
2) Knock, Throttle Position & G Sensor Educational Model
3) Accelerator Position & Vehicle Speed Sensor Educational Model
4) Rain & Humidity Sensor Educational Model
5) Water Temperature & A/T Oil Sensor Educational Model
6) Cam Angle & MAP Sensor Educational Model
7) Crankshaft Position Sensor Educational Model
8) Karman Vortex, AFS & Air Quality Sensor Educational Model
9) Hot film & Ambient Temperature Sensor Educational Model
10) Pulse Generator & Steering Angle Sensor Educational Model
11) ABS Wheel & Back Sensor Educational Model
Electrical Supply: 220 – 240 V/50Hz or 110V, Single-phase, 60 Hz.