Sci-tech Displacement Measurement Using LVDT Trainer Model PCT 055 is a self-contained stand-alone unit useful in the study and demonstration of the principle and working of displacement measurement using LVDT with following electronic controls:
Transducer – LVDT Transducer with transparent enclosure.
– Primary Excitation voltage of Sine wave 1Vp-p
– On-board Digital Panel Meter provided
– Output available on 2mm Banana sockets for Monitoring
– Screw Gauge for reference displacement reading lOnboard Features
– Provided with excitation voltage
– Onboard Instrumentation Amplifier provided
– Block Description Screen printed on glassy epoxy PCB.
– Facility to Interface with PC (Optional)
– Facility to Interface with 8085/86/51 kit(Optional).
Interconnections – All interconnections are made using 2mm banana Patch cords.
Test points are provided to analyze signals at various points.
All ICS are mounted on IC Sockets.
Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
In-Built Power Supply of +5V/1.5A, ±12V/250mA with Power ON indication
Set of 2mm Patch cords for interconnections
User’s Manual with sample experimental programs