EN 1015-12, 1348, 1542, 12616-2, 13963, 14496
16 kN measurement capacity apparatus is used for determining of bond/pull-off strenght of repair mortar, hardened rendering, plastering, etc.
The apparatus is basically a dynamometer fitted with a load cell and high resolution digital display unit. The direct tensile force is applied by rotating the hand wheel.
- Portable equipment for use in any location
- High resolution digital display unit
- Graphic indication of applied load rate
- Serial port for PC connection
- Battery operated, complete with AC adapter
- Indicator of ram position allowing an estimation of the brittle properties of the test sample
- Supplied complete with traceable calibration certificate Supplied complete with carrying case. Each one of the accessories given below should be ordered separately.
|SCTC-3254||Drill bit with centering point to obtain, 50 mm dia. test surface|
|SCTC-3256||Drill bit with centering point to obtain, 20 mm dia. test surface|
|SCTC-3257||Metal ring (dinking die), 50 mm int. dia, 25 mm high, for fresh plaster, to EN 1015-12|
|SCTC-3258||Aluminium Test Disc, 50 mm dia|
|SCTC-3260||Aluminium Test Disc, 20 mm dia.|
|SCTC-3262||Test square plate, aluminium, 50x50mm, conforming to EN 1348|
|SCTC-3264||Serial Cable for PC connection|
|SCTC-3266||Stainless steel test disc 50mm dia. x 20mm thickness. (conforming to EN 1015-12)|
|SCTC-3268||Adhesive Bicomponent. 2x15ml binder and 2x15ml hardener (4 vials)|
|0.25 to 16 kN|
|better than ± 1%|
|340x240x250 mm approx.|
|5 kg with carrying case, 3.3 kg tester only|