Speed control of a 12V, 4W permanent magnet d.c. Motor
Speed range: 0 to 3000 rpm (typical)
Opto-interrupter based speed sensing.
4-digit speed display in rpm.
Electronic tacho-generator for feedback.
Separate unit for motor in a see-through cabinet.
– Effect of loading on the speed of motor in the open loop.
– Steady state error variable with forward gain
– System time constant variable with forward gain.
– Effect of forward gain on disturbance rejection.
– Determination of the motor transfer function and tachometer characteristics.
Essential accessory a CRO.
Smooth, non-contact eddy current brake for loading.
Built-in 3 ½ digit DVM for signal measurements.
Built-in regulated internal power supply.
Supporting literature and patch cords included.