Cracks occur in most buildings and civil engineering structures. Monitoring the changes in crack width is an important diagnostic technique for determining the cause and specifying the remedial work.
SCTC-3100 Complete Set of Crack Width Gauges is used for measuring the crack widths in different positions. The set consists of; 5 pieces of standard crack width gauge for walls which monitors horizontal and vertical movements across cracks; Crack width gauge for corners which monitors horizontal and vertical movements across cracks in corners; Crack width gauge for floors for monitoring settlement of floors relative to a wall or column and Crack width gauge for level difference for monitoring the movement across a crack when one surface moves out of planet to the other.
Set Consists Of:
- Standard crack width gauge for walls, 5 pieces
- Crack width gauge for corners
- Crack width gauge for floors
- Crack width gauge for level difference
- Suitable for internal or external use
- Monitoring both vertical and horizontal movements
- Monitors the opening or closing of cracks with 1 mm accuracy
- Crack record cards supplied with each gauge to simplify monitoring
|235x200x50 mm (packed)|
|1 kg (packed)|