– Compact, mobile unit, designed to provide required services for testing various Reactors using single source.
– Provides PID temperature controlled hot water in order to maintain reactor temperature
– Comprehensive Instrumentation Panel with all necessary safety instruments.
Sci-tech Chemical Reactors Teaching Equipment Model TH 110 is a self-contained bench top service unit designed to provide services for different chemical reactors. The reactors can be easily mounted on to the service equipment & all the Reactor modules can be studied on same service unit.
It includes a hot water re-circulator used to control the temperature of the reactions, glass feed vessels for the reactants, two peristaltic pumps to pump the reagents to the reactors.
The service module also includes required measuring instruments & Data Acquisition Device which can interface with computer through USB Port. Sensors are provided for measuring temperature, conductivity at & flow rate for analysis.
– Hot Water Tank with Heater Controller.
– Two peristaltic feed pumps with individually variable flow rates, 0-140 ml/min.
– Complete with two thermocouples, an input for a third (user) thermocouple and a dual range conductivity sensor.
– Fully computer controlled and supplied with educational software (32/64 bit) specific to each reactor type. Simple interfacing to the (user supplied) computer by a USB interface.
– Provides PID temperature controlled hot water in order to maintain reactor temperature.