SCITECH 600 kN capacity Flexural Frame is designed for minimum deflection at maximum load resulting in very high accuracy. The load frame is a four column design carrying the ram fitted to the upper crosshead. The frames has a double acting stroking ram with over travel switch protection to shut the machine down when maximum ram travel is reached. A load cell is used for load measurements on the frame.
SCITECH 600 kN capacity Flexural Frame is designed to accept all accessories required for flexural, transverse or compression tests.
The load frame provides the stability needed for accurate and repeatable test results over the years of operation.
SCITECH 600 kN capacity Flexural Frame can be connected to any SCITECH compression machine as a second frame or can be used with any SCITECH power pack as an independent Flexural Machine.
The main characteristics are:
- High stability four column design
- 350 mm piston stroke with safety limit switch
- High accuracy load measurement with strain gauge load cells
- Can accept wide range of accessories for mentioned standards
- The distance between lower rollers can be set up to 1400 mm
- Can be connected to any SCITECH compression machine or SCITECH power pack
|Ram Travel||350 mm|
|Max. Vertical Clearance||930 mm (without accessories)|
|Max. Horizontal Clearance||640 mm|
|Max. Clerance Between Lower Rollers||2000 mm|
|Overall Dimensions||1100x2000x2650 mm|
|Weight (approx.)||2750 kg|