– Low cost multi-experiments Basic electronic circuits trainer.
– Solder –less connections to save time & money in experimentation.
– All inputs/outputs & components for experimentation terminated on 2mm brass terminations.
– Built in relay, speaker & other related active / passive components.
– Built in various DC regulated power supplies, AC supply and logic level output indicators.
– Housed in an ergonomically designed sturdy powder coated metal enclosure with provision for safe keeping of mains cord, patch cords and top lid for protection during storage.
– The Linear IC Trainer Model ELTR 008 covers both the basic & advance linear electronics as follows:
– Study of operational amplifier (op-amp IC 741) parameters such as input resistance, slew rate, frequency response, input offset voltage input offset current input bias current, CMRR,
differential input resistance, unity gain band width rated output & full power response.
– Study of operational amplifier amplifications such as inverting, amplifier, non- inverting amplifier, difference amplifier, inverting, summing amplifier and voltage follower.
– Study of operational amplifier basic application such as adder, subtractor, multiplier, divider, integrator, differentiator, limiter, comparator ( level detector ) and Schmitt trigger
– Study of operational amplifier advance applications such as active LPF / HPF, zero crossing detector, AC-DC converter and waveform generators.
– Study of operation and characteristic of a Timer (IC555).
– Study the timer applications such as astable / monostable / bistable multivibrators, frequency divider, PWM, PPM, 50% duty cycle oscillator & timers.
– Study the operation of voltage regulators for positive / negative fixed and variable outputs.
– Many other experiments can be designed / performed using the onboard components and special vero-board provided (for use of external components without soldering).
DC Power supplies –
a. +12V/ 500mA(fixed and with facility to vary from 0 to +12V)
b. -12V/500mA(fixed and with facility to vary from 0 to – 12V)
AC supplies:9-0-9V AC /500mA
Logic Level Indicators: Four independent buffered logic level indicators for High/Low status indication.
Vero-board: Unique vero-board type socket with termination for use of external components / IC’s up to 20 pin without soldering.
Potentiometer: Three potentiometers (100k )with terminations.
Speaker: One 8 ohms miniature speaker with terminations.
Relay: One 12V/1 C.O. relay with terminations
Power ON: Switch with indicator for mains on indication & fuse for protection.
Patch cords (stackable):Set of 20 assorted coloured multi-stand wires with 2mm stackable plug termination at both ends.
Power requirement: 220/230/240V + 10% AC single phase.
Instruction manual: One detailed instruction manual with well thought out experiments covering the above topics.