– Electrical system to demonstrate the live operation and study of instrument panel system.
– The trainer consists of instructional materials and diagnostic equipment to be used by students and instructors.
– The trainer is constructed from laminated plywood.
– The front panel is texan with 2nd surface graphics.
– The supporting legs are made from square steel tubing.
The trainer uses actual new model vehicle components and connectors. The following components are included:
– Instrument panel
– Vehicle Speed Control
– Coolant Temperature Control
– Fuel Level Control
– I.P. Dimmer Control
– Fuse Block
– Wiring Harness
– Power Supply Posts
– Ignition Switch
– Oil Pressure Indicator / Switch
– Seat Belt Indicator / Switch
– Parking Brake Indicator / Switch
– Coolant Level Indicator / Switch
– Turn Signal Indicator / Switch
– Check Engine Indicator / Switch
– ABS Indicator / Switch
– Charge Indicator / Switch
– The trainer operates as actual charging system. The trainer is capable of connecting to and operating from 12V automotive battery.
– The trainer is provided with system diagnostic for advanced level of instructions by duplicating actual on-vehicle trouble shooting procedures.
– The trainer uses actual vehicle wire colors to be compatible with wiring diagrams. The trainer is capable of actual service manual test procedures.
– The trainer is provided with exhaustive manuals for instructor guidance for trainer orientation, start-up procedures, equipment operation, maintenance and service information.