Sci-tech Automated Pilot Plant with Filter Press and Micro-filter Model ENV 016 is provided with a filter press and a microfilter (tangential filtration) that are fed by a screw pump connected with a tank filled with the solution to be filtered. Then filtrate is collected into another tank.
A microprocessor PID controller enables to operate at constant pressure or flow rate.
Process control, data acquisition and supervision are automatically carried out by a microprocessor controller and by a specific control and supervision software that enables the remote control of various operational parameters.
• Framework of AISI 304 stainless steel with castors
• Feed tank of AISI 304 stainless steel with capacity of 100 l, including stirring system with submersible pump
• Tank of AISI 304 stainless steel for the collection of filtered water with capacity of 100 l
• Feed screw pump with electronic-inverter control system
• Magnetic-induction flowmeter of stainless steel, with 4 to 20 mA output signal,
• 3 electronic pressure transmitters of stainless steel, with 4 to 20 mA output signal
• 2 safety pressure switches
• Filter press of AISI 304 stainless steel with frames of transparent Plexiglas/acrylic
• Microfilter with housing of stainless steel AISI 316
• Electronic turbidimeter with output of 4 to 20 mA
• Digital microprocessor PID controller
• Connecting lines and valves of AISI 304 and 316 stainless steel
• Emergency pushbutton
• Supervision software for Windows: it enables to control ON-OFF signals, analog signals coming from PID controller, real-time trend and historical trend
– 220 – 240V 1Ph, 50Hz