Sci-tech Basic Communication Trainers TCM 005 Series offer students understand basic concepts of communication through exhaustive experiments. The Kits offer on-board necessary signal generator and power supply and silk screen printed circuit details, inscriptions and legends enable ease of understanding the experiment circuits.
* Code Generator
– Selectable Data Generator using 74165.
– Programmable Cyclic 8-bit Word Generator
– Eight way DIP switch provided to create 8-bit word
* Carrier Generator
– Provides Sine waveform output using IC 8038.
– Frequency variable maximum up to 30 KHz.
– Amplitude variable up to Maximum 5V p-p
* On-board Block features
– ASK -modulator circuit using IC 4066
– ASK -Demodulator using IC TL084
– Block Description Screen printed on glassy epoxy PCB
* Code Display
– Eight LED display to verify the input data
– All interconnections are made using 2mm banana Patch cords.
* Test points are provided to analyze signals at various points.
* All ICs are mounted on IC Sockets.
* Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
* In-Built Power Supply of ±5V/150mA, ±12V/250mA with Power ON indication
* Attractive Wooden enclosures of Light weight Australian Pine Wood.