Sci-tech Air-Compressor Test Apparatus Model TH-106 consists of a reciprocating air compressor driven by an electric motor.
The compressor is two stage compressor with intercooler. Intake air flow rate is measured by using an air box with orifice plate & differential manometer. Pressure gauges are provided to measure pressure after 1st stage, 2nd stage & tank pressure. Temperature sensors are used to measure the air temperature at Inlet, after 1st Stage, Intercooler & 2nd stage. Compressor Speed & Power Consumption are displayed on panel meters mounted at the front. In order to study compressor performance at different speeds Variable Speed Motor with VFD can also be supplied optionally.
– Compressor: Two stage reciprocating air compressor with receiver tank of capacity 160 litres, Max. Pressure 12 bar, Electric Motor 3HP, 3 phase, 400 – 440V, 50Hz, AC.
– Safety Instruments: Pressure relief Valve & Pressure switch
– Air Flow measurement: Air box with Damper & Orifice plate
– U Tube Manometer.
– RPM Sensor
– RPM Indicator, Digital type
– Pressure Gauge: Glycerin filled pressure gauges, two nos.
– Energy-meter: Electronic energy meter for Compressor power
– Temperature Sensor: ‘K’ type Thermocouples, 4 nos.
– Temperature Indicator: Multi-Channel Indicator, Range 0-199.9 ºC, Resolution 0.1ºC
– Base Frame: Aluminum section & mild steel powder coated sheets.