SCTC-4850 – Advanced Servo Controlled Automatic Power Pack with Proportional Valve for 2 Frames, 220-240 V 50-60 Hz
SCTC-4850/110 – Advanced Servo Controlled Automatic Power Pack with Proportional Valve for 2 Frames, 110 V 60 Hz
SCTC-4860 – Advanced Servo Controlled Automatic Power Pack with Proportional Valve for 4 Frames, 220-240 V 50-60 Hz
SCTC-4860/110 – Advanced Servo Controlled Automatic Power Pack with Proportional Valve for 4 Frames, 110 V 60 Hz
The SCTC-4850 and SCTC-4860 Automatic Power Packs with Proportional Valve, are advanced power packs can be used on any testing system ideal for R&D laboratories and Universities for advanced tests with P.I.D. Closed loop control. It can perform tests under load, displacement and strain controls. The frequency of the P.I.D controller and data acquisition is 1000 Hz. SCTC 4850 and 4860 Automatic Power Packs are designed to supply the required oil to the load frames for loading, unloading or low cycle dynamic testing. All the operations of Data Acquisition and Controls System can be controlled from the touch screen front panel of a 240×320 LCD display or computer.
The SCTC-4850 can control up to 2 different frames and SCTC-4860 up to 4 frames. There is one load cell (or pressure transducer) input and one displacement transducer input for control. There are an extra three analogue channels for other sensors such as load cells, pressure transducers, displacement transducers etc. built in the system.
The power pack automatically controls and supplies oil to the frame which is chosen by the user via the touch screen LCD digital control unit or by choosing the test type from the computer software.
The type of displacement transducer can be TTL or analogue ( It must be same type for all frames ).
- Pace rate control from 0.01 kN/s to 100kN/s (depend on the specimen stiffness)
- 3 analogue channels for displacement transducers,extensometers, etc. built in the system as an addition toframe loadcell (pressure transducer) or displacement transducer
- Instrumentation amplifiers for sensor excitation and amplification
- 1/65.000 resolution and 1.000 Hz control for each channel
- Ethernet port for connecting to computer
- 240×320 pixel LCD display
- Touchscreen operator panel
- Can control 2 frames (SCTC-4850) or 4 frames (SCTC-4860)
- Can execute load, displacement or strain controlled tests. For post peak applications SCTC-4870 must be selected.
- Free of charge PC software for test control and advanced report printout
- Multiple language support
- Real time clock/date