Sci-tech AC Servo Motor (Speed Torque) Demonstrator Model PCT 002 is a versatile & useful, self-contained modular training system for finding the Speed – Torque Characteristics of an DC Servo Motor.
It consists of two modules, viz.
1. Control & Display Module / Unit
2. AC Servo Motor with Loading arrangement Module / Unit
Completely self – contained stand – alone training system
– Demonstrates the principle & working of an AC servomotor
– Determine the speed torque characteristics of an AC servomotor
– Specially designed two phase AC servo – motor with required power supplies
– Speed control of AC servo – motor by changing the control winding voltage (variable in steps of 5,10,15 & 20 V AC of 900phase shifted – inbuilt)
– Reference winding voltage 230 V
– A Rope Brake Pulley Loading Arrangement is provided for Loading of the AC Servo Motor. The arrangement consists of a pulley connected to the shaft of the AC
Servomotor, spring balance and the rope coupled across the pulley
– A Non – contact type tachometer arrangement using an Opto Coupler is provided along with a Microcontroller based Digital RPM meter for accurate RPM measurement of the
– Plotting the characteristics of Speed v/s Torque for the AC Servo Motor
– Multi – colored test points are provided at various stages to observe the voltages and waveforms
– The Control & Display Module / Unit is housed in an elegant cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed multicolored layout on the front panel
– The AC Servo Motor with Loading arrangement Module / Unit along with necessary wires/connector is separately provided
– Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory and operating details.
– 230 V AC, 50 Hz, 1 phase mains operated