- 8K bytes of RAM using 6264 with Battery Backup using NICD Battery.
- On-board one memory expansion up to 56KB.
- Three Channel Timer/Counter using 8253 brought out at 10 Pins FRC Connector.
- 48 I/O lines provided through 8255 brought out at 26 Pins FRC Connector to interface with IC-XX Series.
- RS-232C interface through SID/SOD lines brought out on a 9-Pin D- Type connector.
- Two mode of commands:
- Hex Key pad Mode
- Serial Mode
- 28 keys hexadecimal keyboard and six seven segment display using 8279.
- Powerful Commands like Examine/Edit Memory, Examine/Edit Register, Single stepping, Execution, Block Move, Insert Data, Delete Data can be used through hex keyboard or PC serial mode.
- Facility for Downloading/Uploading files from/to PC.
- All address, data & control lines are available on KXT Bus 50 pin FRC Connector to interface with SC-XX Series.
- All ICS are mounted on IC Sockets.
- Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
- In-Built Power Supply of +5V/1.5A, ±12V/250mA
- Attractive Wooden enclosures of Light weight Australian Pine Wood.
- User’s Manual with sample programs